Biodiversity Offsets Scheme - Resource Course for Assessors and Government Staff
In this eLearning course, you will develop a baseline knowledge of key components of the NSW Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (BOS) including:
- Key definitions and terms
- Avoid, minimise and offset hierarchy
- When the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme applies to a proposal
- Exemptions and other considerations when determining how the BOS applies to a proposal
- The Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM)
- Biodiversity Assessment Reports
- Biodiversity offsets
- Understanding the requirements of the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 (BC Act) for biodiversity assessment and approvals under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of an accredited person under s6.10 BC Act.
Please select your course date.
|Start Now||Electronic based||Price $275.00||Enrol|